Updated October 2016
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
Pilot Club Master (PCM) is the USER FRIENDLY way to run your flying organization. Whether you're two pilots sharing a Piper Cub or an organization with 500 pilots and 25 aircraft, PCM can handle it!
PCM uses an AIRCRAFT DATABASE and a PILOT DATABASE. You can quickly enter pilot and aircraft information. It then provides you with a user friendly interface to enter flights. This data is then used to show pilot accounts, aircraft flight logs, flight statistics, and many reports.
New for version 3.8: Email! You can now email statements!
Check out these features:
- Calculates flight cost based on Hobbs or tach reading and hourly rate
- Tracks pilot biennial flight reviews
- Tracks FAA medical exam dates
- Automatically posts monthly fees
- Tracks outside fuel purchases
- Lots of reports: flight statistics, pilot account summaries, pilot lists, account payments, etc
- Easily creates statements for pilot accounts to print or email
- Pilot Database tracks address, phone numbers, credit card, pilot certificate numbers, etc
- Password Protection
- Perform Lease Back Functions
- Charge Instructor fees to student accounts, credit instructor accounts, etc
- Allows pilot discounts for prepaying flights and other discounts
- Tracks Work Orders
- User friendly. Lots of help screens.
You can download the full version today!!! Use is free for 6 months!!!
(Return to main screen)